All you need to know…
Hi, I don’t know what possessed you to come and have a look at this privacy page, maybe you’re having trouble sleeping. Maybe you like to read long, incomprehensible legal mumbo-jumbo that makes you brain explode. If you are one of these people I’m hoping you’ll be disappointed.
So, lets roll up our sleeves, take a deep breath and lets get on with it.
Who am I?
- My name is Mark Pearson. I am the only person who has access to your submitted data. I don’t have the time or inclination to do bad things with your data. You can contact me by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- My website address is: https://www.pixelverse.co.uk.
How do I protect visitor information?
- This website is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This is indicated by the green “padlock” icon thingy up there, top left, in the address bar.
- This ensures that any data you submit is private and safe from eavesdropping.
- I have a touch of OCD. Trust me, all WordPress files, themes and plugins are kept up to date.
Contact Form / Email
- The contact Form collects your name and email address. This is so that I can contact you regarding your enquiry.
- You can contact me and ask to view and/or delete the data I hold on you.
- Any emails sent by me will only be in connection with enquiries made.
- I do absolutely nothing nefarious with your data. I will not sell it, share it, rent it or barter any of your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail.
- Unlike every other website on the planet I don’t use Google Analytics.
- By default WordPress does not collect any personal data about you.
- By default Elegant Themes, who supply the theme I use, do not collect any personal data about you.